You successfully added this item to the cart.
You must login or create an account to save this book to your wish list!
Covid 19 and Pulmonary Lesions 1st/2021
- C Ravindran Muhammed Aslam
- Tree Life Media
- Paper Back
- In Stock
Save ₹ 170 ( 21%)
Ships in 1-2 days
Sorry, you have reached the available quantity for this item to purchase.
Sorry, you have already added the maximum available quantity of this item in the cart.
- Medical fraternity has not witnessed such a worst scenario in recent times and is fighting hard to contain the pandemic COVID-19 infection.
- It has affected all countries and all races across the globe.
- The mortality and morbidity have been so much that it is enough to make medical science helpless.
- The progression of infection and the way is affects multiple organs in the body are unique and not seen in any other disease so far described.
- In this background we thought of sharing our experience in treating COVID-19 cases through the pandemic.
- Clinical course and radiological finding are described in detail and management aspects have been covered briefly.
- All cases discussed in this book were seen and managed to the authors themselves.
- Special care has been taken to highlight unique features in the X-ray and CT scan of these patients which will enable to clinician to identify various pathological changes in the lung.
- These imaging finding s are unique for the pathognomonic involvement of COVID-19 in the lung.
- A chapter is dedicated to COVID-19 among health care workers and to prepare them to take precautionary measures during their fight against the deadly virus.
- We feel that this book will be useful to the clinicians to identify and manage this infection during these difficult times.