· Thoroughly updated edition of
GPACTT is an essential resource for GPs and for all healthcare providers in
other disciplines of medicine.
· The new topics are DKA, hepatic encephalopathy, obesity,
metabolic syndrome, pruritus & respiratory problems in pregnancy, syncope,
alcohol & cigarette smoking de-addiction, rat bite fever, yellow phosphorus
poisoning, urinary incontinence in elderly, approach to jaundice and
· Well-organized, easy reference
book for the treatment of common medical ailments encountered in day-to-day
· Topic starts with stepwise
treatment, with duration and follow up.
· Reader friendly chapters with
abundant use of flow charts, tables, algorithms and illustrations, for quick
and logical comprehension.
· Generic as well as brand
names of drugs with their dosages common side effects and contraindications.
· A companion to interns to
face challenging situations with ease and confidence.
· Up-to-date with the latest guidelines
· Easy to carry supplement
contains laboratory reference values, immunization, drug doses in normal and in
special situations, travel-related health problems and immunization & the
pandemic of the year 2020 “COVID-19.
· Aspires to create “Great