You successfully added this item to the cart.
You must login or create an account to save this book to your wish list!
Manipal Manual Of Surgery 6th/2022 (2 Vols)
- Rajgopal Shenoy , Anitha Nileshwar
- CBS Publishers & Distributors
- 2 Vols
- Paper Back
- In Stock
Save ₹ 445 ( 26%)
Ships in 1-2 days
Sorry, you have reached the available quantity for this item to purchase.
Sorry, you have already added the maximum available quantity of this item in the cart.
The features improvised in the sixth edition are as follows:
- This book is comprehensive, fully updated as per the recent needs and easy to assimilate.
- Sixth edition of the book revamped to meet the requirements of competency based medical education recently promoted by the NMC curriculum
- Complemented with clear, simple language, lucid style ,diagrams and photographs by Master of the subject
- Full of illustrations which will serve as vital feature for a valuable textbook
- Learning objectives are included within the theory topic itself
- As per new curriculum, a few topics have been deleted from the older curriculum and a few have been added.
- Many changes have been incorporated in new edition but very few additional pages inserted as unnecessary and outdated information and obsolete surgeries have been deleted.
- A new section called ‘Principles of Surgery’ which deals with ethics, communication, conduct, consent, research, audit, medico legal aspects, biomedical waste disposal and many other important topics.
- Most of the competencies have been given the specific numbers for your quick reference.
- A wide range of clinical topics are discussed, including clinical methods, with excellent quality photographs helpful for university clinical examination also.
- 174 competencies
- 2502 illustrations
- 806 MCQs
- 705 Key Boxes
- 259Wisdom lines
- 198 Tables
- 61 Clinical Notes & Key Notes
- More than 30 contributors from across India from Premium Institutes