New edition written in accordance with competency -based medical education guidelines by MCI.
• Objective of the book is to think, recall and cultivate skills toward the knowledge of anatomy
• Emphasis has been given to achieve better grasp to the subject of surface and radiological anatomydifficult subject by simple illustrations
• New to this edition is the diagrams given side-by-side for practicing by students
• Includes: (I) Important anatomical landmarks related to surface structures and clinical points
(ii) Unfinished illustrations, so that student can practice and complete
(iii) Plain radiographs, MRI, and CT scans from examination point of view have been
• Important questions have been included to answer the same in theory as well as in oral examinations.