This book is a complete guide to the use of hysteroscopy in the investigation and diagnosis of gynaecological disorders and diseases. Beginning with an introduction to the technique, discussion on anatomy and physiology of the uterus, and descriptions of other imaging technologies, the book then explains the hysteroscope and procedural techniques. Each of the following chapters covers the diagnosis of different disorders using hysteroscopy, including polyps and fibroids, abnormal bleeding, infertility, intrauterine adhesions, and much more. The final sections discuss potential complications, medico-legal aspects and anaesthesia in hysteroscopy.
- Complete guide to hysteroscopy in diagnosis of gynaecological disorders.
- Covers investigation of numerous conditions.
- Recent advances in hysteroscopy are included.
- It also includes the tips and tricks to master hysteroscopy.
- Features nearly 1300 images and illustrations.
- Written by international as well as national experts in hysteroscopy.Includes VIDEOS demonstrating techniques.