In the third edition, the textual matter has been extensively reconstructed with several current developments that have taken place in the field of obstetrics and gynecology since the publication of the second edition (e.g., new FIGO Staging of Endometrial Cancer, 2023, etc.).The text has been illustrated with the help of newly added beautiful self-explanatory multicolored pictures, tables, and flowcharts. It also elaborates the recent advances in gynecological surgery (e.g., robotic surgery, laparoendoscopic, single site surgery, etc.).
- The third edition of the book provides succinct details about various obstetrics and gynecological surgeries, which will be very useful to the postgraduates, especially those preparing for the MRCOG examination, Fellow Gynecologist in training, Obstetric and Gynecological Consultants, and Practitioners. Some key features of this book include:
- - Comprehensive yet concise coverage
- - Expert insights
- - Illustrative visuals
- - MRCOG exam-oriented approach.
- Each chapter has a unique style of presentation in the form of a template comprising of different headings such as introduction, indications, preoperative preparation, surgical steps, postoperative care, advantages, disadvantages, complications, discussion, and conclusion.
- The book also features a QR code, which upon scanning would provide access to supplementary online content and videos of MRCOG questions, case studies and latest Green Top Guidelines (GTG) Two new chapters pertaining to Surgery for Urogenital Fistulas