The book `Bronchoscopy in ICU’ provides a state of the art detailed descriptions of bronchoscopic procedures depicting a variety of bronchoscopy findings.
• Introductory chapters provide idea of anatomy of tracheobronchial tree and bronchoscope accessories.
• Subsequent chapters provide detailed instructions for performing procedures such as bronchial washing and lavage, handing of bronchoscope, bronchoscopy assisted by noninvasive ventilation, and bronchoscopy during mechanical ventilation.
• Pediatric bronchoscopy in ICU is a highlighting feature of the book.
• The book is a ready reckoner as it provides step-by-step descriptions and abundant illustrations.
• The book provides a comprehensive and up-to-date content for intensivists, pulmonologists, anesthesiologists, surgeons and postgraduate students.