You successfully added this item to the cart.
You must login or create an account to save this book to your wish list!
Radiology Review Manual 1st SAE/2021
Adapted for Local Practices, Conditions and Therapeutics
- Hrishikesh Kale Abhijit Raut
- Wolters Kluwer
- Paper Back
- In Stock
Save ₹ 849 ( 30%)
Ships in 1-2 days
Sorry, you have reached the available quantity for this item to purchase.
Sorry, you have already added the maximum available quantity of this item in the cart.
- Covers all facets of diagnostic radiology in the most concise form possible.
- differential diagnosis for various imaging appearances included in addition to detailed imaging description of various disease conditions.
- Relevant imaging anatomy provided with line diagrams which are easy to understand.
- An excellent resource for both theory and practical exam preparation. It is a relatively quick read when there are time constraints
- Mnemonics are given to help make nee to know facts and trivia easier to find, review, and remember.
- A handy reading room reference.
The South Asian Edition:
- Text has been updated to include conditions which are more prevalent in the Indian subcontinent such as tuberculosis,
- Some topics which are commonly tested in postgraduate examinations but inadequately covered in the original text have been added such as intracranial hypotension, skeletal dysplasia's, etc.
- Emphasis has been placed on easier understanding of reverent anatomy and pathology through diagrams.
- There is a move towards structured reporting in radiology.
- Many reporting systems have emerged for radiologic assessment of cancers such as BI-RADS Caner, Emphasis has been made on updating these and including new ones (LI-RADS, PI-RADS etc.,).